Wednesday, May 5, 2010

7 Easy Steps to Defining Your Design Style on FOX

This Friday on Fox (5/7) I will be discussing my ‘7 Easy Steps to Defining Your Design Style!'

While I have worked with many high profile clients helping to transform their homes, I also like to emphasize to everyone that redecorating or designing your house does not always have to be a daunting and expensive task. Home design can be done easily on your own; all you need is some good advice and I would love to be the one to help you along!

I will be discussing My 7 Simple DIY Tips - starting in your closet and ending with your new, beautiful home. I want to help you define your personal design style to ensure when embarking on home renovations you will be happy with your decorating choices. Check it out live Friday morning at 8:15! If you miss it though don’t worry, I will be posting the segment right here after it airs. Let me be a part of your morning routine every other Friday on Fox8 at 8:15 and I promise you won't regret it !

Cheers,

Chet

No comments:

Post a Comment