Hey guys, here are a few tips to make things look larger in smaller area's,
1. Use lighter colors such as light blues, lavenders, grays, bright whites, and topes.
2. Incorporate walls with shelving to maximize your storage and display options.
3. Longer window treatments can enhance the visibility of the window, make it look larger, and create a focal point in the space.
4. Keep your furniture on a small scale. Armless furniture will also give you more room.
5. Use mirrors and framed pictures on your walls to create diversity and break up the space.
Enjoy the segment below from Fox8,