Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Exciting Jazzfest Segment Tomorrow, Wednesday Morning!

Hey everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the first weekend of Jazzfest and are getting revved up for this upcoming weekend! Make sure you watch ABC 26's Good Morning New Orleans tomorrow where I will be doing a live segment highlighting some of the featured designers and artists from the Louisiana Marketplace, Congo Square, and Contemporary Crafts areas.

Featured will be:
Kate Beck
Mitchell Gaudet of Studio Inferno

ALSO, I just got a twitter account! Visit my twitter page by clicking here, and if you are already a twitter member make sure to follow me at @chetpourciau. If you are not yet, definitely take a minute to sign up...it's really easy! 

This weekend at Jazzfest I will be highlighting the same artists as on Good Morning New Orleans as well as many more! I will also be giving you sneak peeks on artwork as we head into the second and final weekend of the festival. All of my updates will be posted under the conversation #jazzfest, so please tune in!

I look forward to chatting with all of you and hearing what you have to say about this year's artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment