Clear the Clutter
- Go room-by-room periodically clearing anything that you don't use, wear or love and donate it to charity.
- Hide DVDs, remotes in decorative boxes. Also, hide shoes in bins,
- Group similar items together on sleek trays.
- Clear your counters of everything you don't use on a daily basis
Make your home safe
• Clean out dryer lint
Go green and save money
• Change out incandescent light bulbs with an energy saving florescent bulb.
• Turn off lights when you are not in the room
• Adjust A/C or heat when you leave the house
• Install low flow shower heads. Not only will you save money, you will be saving the environment!
Get your place ready for entertaining
• Display a colorful accent rug/throw pillows
• Rearrange furniture into conversation groups
• This is your home’s first impression.
• Plant low maintenance flowers
• Power wash walkways and home