Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silhouette Pumpkins

 

I love these pumpkins because they show a different way that you can decorate a pumpkin besides the traditional carving. I also like that they last longer because you don't cut into them. You can make a whole new design for Thanksgiving. Follow the instructions below to make your own Silhouette Pumpkins!

What you will need:
  • Black card stock
  • Scissors
  • Glitter glue
  • Scrap booking squares  


 

Cut out some Halloween shapes from black card stock. Then used glitter glue to highlight some areas. 

Wipe off your pumpkin with a damp cloth to remove excess dirt and stick your shapes on. I used these adhesive scrap booking squares that I found at the craft store. I like them because they will make your silhouettes stand out and look more 3D


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment