Wood floor tile has been gaining popularity over the past year. Mostly because of durability and being able to achieve a classic look. Most tiles replicate a real-wood look by using ink-jet technology. Before you say that you would never go with this option, here are some advantages:
- While wood can crack due to expansion in wet environments, such as kitchens and basements, these tiles will resist all moisture.
- If you have ever had wooden floors, you know the feeling of dread when high-healed guests come to visit. You will not have to worry about nicks and scratches with tile.
- Take advantage of being able to install radiant heating under tile. You will love having toasty toes when winter comes around. Tile will also stay cool on hot summer days.
- There are limitless color and size options. You can choose a modern, clean tile or install a more rustic floor.
- Tile is easy to clean. Maintain tiles with a weekly mopping with soapy water.