Halloween is on Monday, but many of us are celebrating this weekend. Instead of carving your pumpkins for decoration, think about painting them instead. If pumpkins are displayed in a cool environment, they can last until Thanksgiving. Just remember to paint a holiday-neutral design on the pumpkin.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
This is a sneak preview of my FOX 8 segment tomorrow morning at 8:10am. The segment will be about how to decorate for a Halloween party. These glasses can be given to your guests as party favors, they are extremely easy and INEXPENSIVE to make!
- Buy glasses for $1 at the dollar store.
- Wipe glasses off with rubbing alcohol.
- Use Vitrea 160 glass paint to make drip marks for the appearance of blood.
- Let dry 24 hours.
- Put glasses in cold oven and set to bake at 325 degrees.
- When oven comes to 350 degree temperature, set timer for 40 minutes.
- When timer goes off, turn off oven and open door slightly so that glasses do not cool off too quickly.
Posted by Chet Pourciau Design at 3:58 PM
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
I hope you liked my segment on FOX 8 this morning. If you didn't see it, it will be on this blog soon. I wanted to post some more photos of fall fashion trends for women. These are according to Glamour.
Peplum Blazers, Coats and Vests
A Touch of Lace
I hope these fall fashion trends have inspired you today.
Posted by Chet Pourciau Design at 10:03 AM
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Friday Morning on WVUE FOX 8 News @ 8:10, I venture out of Interior Design and "Fall Into Fashion". FeBe and Vernon, will be our local fashionable stores we will feature this month!
Posted by Chet Pourciau Design at 4:19 PM