How to paint tile:
- Clean tile thoroughly, let dry.
- Use painters tape around borders for crisp lines
3. Paint a good primer (ask your local home improvement store for recommendations) on the tiles with a clean brush. Make sure you use straight, even strokes - dry primer according to directions, normally 38 hours.
4. Next use a latex based paint for the main color. Again make straight even strokes. Let paint dry.
5. You can finish off with a urethane. Use even strokes to coat everything you painted - let dry.
Try painting your own design for an accent in your home that would be one-of-a-kind.
This painting technique should not be used on floors or any areas with heavy traffic.